Grilled Fish Tacos
These fish tacos may be the easiest ever! Just grill the fish and place in warm tortillas with shredded cabbage and cilantro. Sprinkle lime juice and cayenne.
- 12 oz. white fish, such as Mahi Mahi
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded raw cabbage
- 2 tblsp. cilantro
- 1 lime cut into 4 wedges
- 4 corn tortillas
- Dash cayenne pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and grill until cooked through.
2. Heat tortillas on a comal (or in the microwave for 30 seconds).
3. Place fish, cabbage, and cilantro in tortillas and season with limes wedges and cayenne pepper.
You'll also love
- Kale & Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- carrot halwa with condensed milk 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Bruschetta 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Russian Salad with Isabel Tuna 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Avocado Shrimp and Tuna Salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Cabbage Sausage Supper Recipe 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi With... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi Skewers with Tapenade... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)