Spicy Shrimp Bruschetta
Italian Bruschetta with a Spicy Kick!
- 1 loaf Italian Bread
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 tap cayenne pepper
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Bertolli Arrabuiatta Sauce
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, diced into small pieces
- Small bag of Italian blended cheeses (Asiagio, Provolone, Mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Small bag of baby shrimp (precooked)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
Slice Italian bread loaf (approximately 1/2" thickness) and lightly toast in the toaster. Place toast onto a cookie sheet.
Dice onion, green pepper and mix with garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a pan and cook onion mixture (about 2 minutes).
Add cream cheese and sauce to pan and cook until all combined and cream cheese is melted.
Add pepperoni and shrimp and cook enough for shrimp to be heated through.
Add 1/4 cup of the cheese mix and remove from the heat.
Spoon mixture onto the toast and top with remaining cheese.
Place on bottom rack of oven and bake for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and turn on broiler to HI.
Place pan on top rack and broil until cheese is lightly browned.
Serve immediately. ENJOY!