Avocado Shrimp and Tuna Salad
A quick mix of seafood and fruit.
- 1 can of Isabel solid light tuna in extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Avocados
- 10 cooked shrimp
- Lettuce mix
- Olive oil
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Peel and cut avocado into cubes.
Peel and cook 10 shrimp pieces.
Add Isabel solid light tuna, avocado and cooked shrimp to lettuce mix.
Drizzle with olive oil.
You'll also love
- Beetroot & Red Pepper Soup 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggs Simmered in Tomato Sauce 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- BEEFMAN BEST MANHATTON CLAM CHOWDER 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mustard Salmon with Cannellini... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet-Roasted Okra and Shrimp 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Lemony White Bean Bruschetta 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach-Orzo Salad with Shrimp 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Serenata de Bacalao (Puerto Rican... 3.7/5 (22 Votes)