Broccoli Shrimp Pasta Toss
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion and garlic in butter and oil until tender. Add broccoli and salt; cook and stir over medium-high heat for 8 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and broccoli is tender.
3. Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the broccoli mixture; toss gently. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Total time: 25 min.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Fluff 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Honey mustard glazed corned beef... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Portuguese Fisherman's Stew 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rachael Ray's Blush Pasta 5/5 (2 Votes)
- BLT Pasta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bayou Stuffed Catfish With Cajun... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Atkins Crab Cakes 5/5 (2 Votes)