The sweet cool whip & sour cranberries swirl together making this salad a perfect compliment for any Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
- 1 package of cranberries, cleaned and chopped fine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 12-16 oz Cool Whip
Mix together sugar and cranberries & let stand for an hour.
Gently fold in:
pineapple drained, marshmallows.
Cover & put in refrigerator over night.
You'll also love
- Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Honey mustard glazed corned beef... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana-nut Bread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Blueberry-Peach Jam Without... 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemon Jello Salad/Dessert 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Spiced Cranberry-Apple Glogg 5/5 (1 Votes)