Citrus Pork Kebabs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tblsp lime juice
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp molasses
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cubed (1 inch)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
Combine all ingredients except pork and pepper in medium bowl. Add pork; stir to coat. Let stand 30 minutes to marinate, stirring occasionally.
Heat grill. Remove pork from marinade; discard. Thread pork and bellpepper onto 4 metal skewers.
Grill skewers, covered, over medium heat or coals 6-8 minutes or until pork is pale pink in center and bell pepper is slightly charred and crisp-tender, turning to brown on all sides.
You'll also love
- Smoked Salmon & Cheese Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramelized Pear and Blue Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BANANA NUT BREAD 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Bowknots (mom) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Rendang (Rendang Daging 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Layer Cake for Passover 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sandwich - Deli-Style Roast Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)