Bacon Biscuits with Orange-Honey Butter
Oh so hard not to eat them all! With or without the butter. I've made these for friends who are bacon crazy and I have to make several batches, as they don't share!
Found through Bisquick recipes
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tblsp orange marmalade
- 1 tblsp honey
Heat oven to 425 In skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
In medium bowl, stir in Bisquick, cornmeal, sugar, and bacon. Stir in milk until soft dough forms. On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by spoonfuls. Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
In small bowl, beat butter, marmalade, and honey with whisk until blended. Serve warm biscuits with buttter.
You'll also love
- Apple and Onion Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gobble Gobble Apple Cider Sangria 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef with Pineapple Mustard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Korean Beef Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HERB PULLED PORK 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CANADIAN BACON 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon and Cheese Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)