Creamy Hot Artichoke Dip
Artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan and garlic combine to make this crowd-pleasing favorite that's perfect for any celebration. Try some variations!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, about 4 ounces
- 1 clove garlic
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from hellmanns.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
For a Spinach & Artichoke Dip, add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry.
For a Seafood Artichoke Dip, add 1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained and flaked.
For an Italian Artichoke Dip, add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
For a Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Dip, add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers.
For a Mexican Artichoke Dip, omit Parmesan cheese and add 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies undrained, 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and hot pepper sauce to taste. Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free, Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
You'll also love
- Your New Avocado Toast 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Sour Dough Starter- How to Feed &... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Upside-Down Apple French Toast... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Acorn Squash 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Corn, Black Bean, Avocado, &... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Crab, & Corn Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon, Thyme, & Cauliflower Bean... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)