Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie
Enjoy Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie warm with a big scoop of ice cream and top it off with a drizzle of fudge, caramel and walnuts! Yum!
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- Hot fudge
- Caramel topping
- 1/4 cup chopped or crushed walnuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. When butter is completely melted, add graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Combine well.
Transfer to a one-quart casserole dish. Press firmly into bottom of dish. Top evenly with chocolate chips.
Bake for 5 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. With rubber spatula, spread melted chocolate out smoothly.
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add milk, oil, and vanilla and mix on low, until smooth.
With mixer still on low, add chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
When thoroughly mixed, pour filling over crust.
Bake, uncovered, at 350°F, for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
Spoon 2 tablespoons butter on ovenproof plate and place in oven until butter melts.
Remove plate from oven and place large piece of warm pie right on top of the melted butter.
Top pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top with hot fudge & caramel toppings. Sprinkle with walnuts and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Cream Cheese Pound... 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Spicy Chicken Tacos 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Fudge Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Super Skinny Chocolate Muffins 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Blueberry Pie 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Macadamia White Chocolate Chip... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)