Apricot Cornish Hens
- 4 Whole Hens - Cut in half
- 1/2 Jar Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 Jar Apricot Preserves
- 2 Cans Apricots - drained
- 2 T Orange juice
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Celery Salt
Spray pans with cooking spray.
Rub olive oil on hens
Add spices to taste.
Bake at 350
In a sauce pan mix marmalade, apricot preserves, orange juice and apricots. Let boil slightly.
Add cornstarch to thicken.
Spread on top of baked cornish hens
You'll also love
- Peach-Toffee Crisp 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Mushroom Pilaf (P.W.) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Creamy Rosemary... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced Pumpkin Nut Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Prime Rib from All recipes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old Mill Corn Bread, Corn Muffins,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tangerine and Rosemary Grilled... 5/5 (1 Votes)