Old Mill Corn Bread, Corn Muffins, or Corn Sticks
This recipe comes from The Old Mill Restaurant in Pigeon Forge Tennessee.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 1/2 C (Old Mill) self-rising corn meal
- 1/2 C (Old Mill) self-rising flour
- 2 C buttermilk
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1/4 C melted shortening
1. Mix meal and flour.
2. Add buttermilk and beaten egg. Add melted shortning.
3. Pour into sizzling hot greased pan, muffin, or corn stick pan.
4. Bake in hot (400) oven.
You'll also love
- Lazarus Broccoli Soup 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Raisin Applesauce Bars & Caramel... 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Bobby Flay's Potato Casserole 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- BBQ Popcorn Seasoning Mix 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn Muffins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Corn Muffins 4/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe