Sesame Beef with Broccoli in an Air Fryer
Beef and broccoli is easy to make in your air fryer. Serve with some steamed rice and top with sesame seeds.
- 1 pound top round, London broil or flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 3 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 5 cups broccoli florets (about 8-ounces)
- 4 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tfalactifry.com
Place the beef in the ActiFry air fryer pan. Drizzle with the canola oil and cook until meat is browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. Transfer the meat to a plate.
Add the onion and pepper to the ActiFry air fryer pan and cook until tender, 9 to 10 minutes.
Add the garlic and ginger and cook an additional 3 minutes.
In a small bowl whisk together the beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, cornstarch and chili flakes and add to pan with beef.
Stir in broccoli, and cook an additional 5 minutes, until broccoli is just tender and liquid as thickened slightly.
Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
You'll also love
- Crockpot beef heart stuffed with... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Hummingbird Cake 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Ultimate Ribs 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- General Tso's Shrimp 4/5 (67 Votes)
- Sous Vide Shrimp 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Mississippi Roast Crockpot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Yogurt - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)