Oven Fried Chicken (Weight Watchers 5 pts)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 oz buttermilk
- 3/4 cup corn flakes crumbs
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast(s), four 4 oz pieces
Adapted from cooken.com
Preheat oven to 365ºF. Lightly coat an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper together in a medium-size bowl. Place buttermilk and corn flakes crumbs in 2 separate shallow bowls.
Roll chicken breast halves in flour mixture and evenly coat each side. Next dip chicken into buttermilk and then corn flakes crumbs.
Place coated chicken breasts in prepared baking dish. Bake until chicken is tender and no longer pink, about 20 minutes (there is no need to flip the chicken during baking).
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom and Cashew... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken, Broccoli, and Potato... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken Poppers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Fajitas W. W.Points... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Flat Roasted Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cottage Cheese Spinach Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Blu 0/5 (0 Votes)