Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing
Super easy crockpot chicken breast recipe with Pepperidge Farm stuffing and swiss cheese.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 4 Boneless,skinless Chicken breasts
- 4 Slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2-3 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1/2 cup melted Butter
Place chicken breasts in bottom of crock pot. Combine both cans soup, milk, and chicken broth in a separate bowl. Place one slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Pour soup mixture over chicken.
Sprinkle stuffing mix over all. Drizzle melted butter over top. Cook on low 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Chicken, Mushroom and Cashew... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Mojito-Rubbed... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
Review this recipe