Lipton Fast "n Easy Chili
Looking for a quick and easy dinner? Try this yummy Lipton Fast "n Easy Chili. Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (15 to 19 ounces) red kidney or black beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste*
Adapted from recipesecrets.com
In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
*Variation: Add chili powder at your own risk!
Tip: Make this in your slow cooker by browning the meat and combining with remaining ingredients, cover and cook on low 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Morton's Creamed Spinach 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Rudy's Potato Salad 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Monroe County-Style Pork Chops - CC 2.9/5 (129 Votes)
- Mexican Corn Bread/Miss Kay 3.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Pork Roast 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Copeland's Crab Bisque 3.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Hearty beef chili 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- BEEFY TAMALE PIE 3/5 (2 Votes)