Bonnies Snow Ghost Cocoa Cream Pie
Homemade chocolate cream pie is an all time family favorite. This recipe is really quite easy to make and, oh so delicious! Top with homemade whipped cream.
- 1 (9 -inch) baked pastry shell or crumb crust
- 1/2 cup Herseys cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Sweetened whipped cream
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 200mins
Combine cocoa, sugar, salt, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Gradually blend milk into dry ingredients, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until filling boils. Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat; blend butter and vanilla, pour into pie crust. Carefully press plastic wrap directly onto pie filling. Cool. Chill in refrigerator for about 3 to 4 hours.
Garish with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Greek Yogurt Cheddar Biscuits 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Big Boy Slim Jim Sandwich 3.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake 3.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Mama's Restaurant... 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Chiffon Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe