Bisquick Raisin Scones
Raisin scones are perfect for breakfast, brunch or just as a snack. Eat plain warm from the oven, or serve with butter and jam.
- 3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Heat oven to 400°F.
Mix the baking mix, raisins, 1/3 cup sugar and 3 of the eggs until moistened.
Turn the dough onto a surface well dusted with baking mix and roll lightly in the baking mix to coat.
Roll the dough into 9 inch circle, cut into 12 wedges with knife dusted with baking mix.
Place the wedges alternating wide and narrow ends, about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Beat the remaining egg and brush over the tops of the wedges. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake until golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
You'll also love
- Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Fudgy Black... 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Glazed Lemon Cake - (Silver... 3.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Apple Butter-Red Hots 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Lemonade 3.6/5 (92 Votes)
Review this recipe