Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic and herb-marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, optional
- 2 eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Place an oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, if using, eggs, milk, feta, salt, and pepper. Add the turkey and gently stir to combine, being careful not to overwork the meat.
Carefully pack the meat mixture into the prepared pan and bake until the internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice. Put on a serving platter and serve.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Glazed Carrots 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Turnips 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Veal Scallopini - 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Grilled Asian Ginger Pork Chops 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Quick Bowtie Pasta with Tomato and... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Heirloom tomato gratin 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- My First Holiday Turkey! 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Turkey Meatloaf Makeover 4.2/5 (14 Votes)