Shredder Blueberry-Pear Smoothie
The secret to Dr. Ian Smith's Shredder Diet is keeping your metabolism off-kilter by eating different foods at different times. Smoothies are a convenient way to get tons of nutrients on the go. Try this delicious smoothie for breakfast!
- 1 1/2 whole red pears
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 6 ice cubes
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from doctoroz.com
Cut the pears into chunks and remove the seeds and stems. Keep the skin on as it's full of healthy and tasty nutrients.
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree on medium speed until smooth.
You'll also love
- Spaetzle 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana cookies with brown sugar... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bites 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter... 4/5 (74 Votes)
- Strawberry Mousse Parfaits 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies 4.4/5 (29 Votes)