Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White Cheddar Dip
Servings: makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded
1.Toss the cauliflower in the oil with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
2.Puree everything in a food processor and pour into a baking dish.
3.Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- BBQ Cauliflower Wings 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe