Brussels Sprouts with Horseradish and Pomegranate Seeds
This recipe is courtesy of Chef Ken Oringer of Toro, in Boston and New York
- 2 lb brussels sprouts
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh grated horseradish
1. In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Add the sprouts and boil for 4 minutes. Before you remove the sprouts, heat your oven broiler.
2. Drain and transfer sprouts to an ice bath. Drain and halve, and pat dry.
3. On a baking sheet, Toss sprouts with the oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Broil until carmelized, 8-10 minutes. Toss with the lemon zest, lemon juice and vinegar. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and horseradish.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Potato Gratin (Farmhouse... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hungarian Sausage Skillet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Tomato Quiche with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mom's Orange Slice Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Florida Orange Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICE-RUBBED PORK CHOPS WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Pomegranate-Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)