Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Dinner
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes with itlaian seasoning, undrained
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 large sweet onion
- 3 cloves (or 2 tbsp) garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 4-5 Cups zucchini, sliced (about 3 zucchini)
Cooking time 420mins
1. Sautee onion and garlic in a pan with oil to soften. Remove from pan, and sautee zucchini slices.
2. In slow cooker, place chicken breasts. In bowl, mix tomatoes, tomato paste, onion & garlic, basil, garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6-7 hours.
4. Add zucchini slices to crock pot. Increase heat to High for 30 minutes.
5. Break up chicken into pieces and serve.