Mexican Roll Ups
A very quick, easy and yummy appetizer, these Mexican Roll Ups are awesome!
- 1 package soft taco shells
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapenos
- Small carton of sour cream
- Garlic salt to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix cream cheese, taco seasoning, cheese, jalapenos, sour cream and garlic salt together.
Spread on each soft taco shell.
Roll, slice, and refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Crustless Broccoli... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Orange Chicken 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cream Cheese & Avocado Fried... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Sour Dough Starter- How to Feed &... 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Decadent Red Velvet Scones 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Pretzel Buns 4.2/5 (39 Votes)