Spinach Calzones with Blue Cheese
Who doesn't like a good ole calzone stuffed with spinach, cheese and mushrooms. Here's a quick tip, we found that a pizza cutter works well for dividing the refrigerated dough into 4 equal portions. Enjoy!
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- Cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) slices Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1 1/3 cups cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup (3-ounces) crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; cut into 4 quarters. Pat each quarter into a 6 x 5-inch rectangle. Sprinkle garlic evenly over rectangles. Top each rectangle with 1 cup spinach, 2 onion slices, 1/3 cup mushrooms, and 3 tablespoons cheese.
Bring 2 opposite corners to center, pinching points to seal. Bring remaining 2 corners to center, pinching all points together to seal.
Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes or until golden.
You'll also love
- Lemony Roasted Asparagus 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Egg Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Naan Garlic Spinach and Broccoli... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mini Ham & Cheese Calzones 4.5/5 (11 Votes)