Lemon Ginger Chicken Thighs
This delicious chicken recipe is great for a main dish.
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 chicken thighs with bone
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Sliced green onions and lemon wedges (optional)
Adapted from recipe.com
Finely shred peel from lemon and juice lemon. In bowl combine the lemon peel, ginger and salt. In another bowl combine lemon juice, honey, soy sauce and 2 Tbsp. water.
Rub lemon peel mixture under the skin of the chicken thighs. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chicken, skin side down, in the hot oil. Cook 7 minutes or until well-browned; turn chicken and add lemon juice mixture. Reduce heat; cover and cook 14 to 18 minutes longer or until done.
Transfer chicken to plates. Skim fat from pan juices, if desired. Drizzle chicken with some of the pan juices. Top with green onion and serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Chicken Rice Bowl 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Low Carb Spicy Green Chicken Chili 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Maple Chicken with Peach... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Ranch (or Caesar) Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken & Roasted Red Potatoes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Diane 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- One-Pot Chicken Pad Thai 4.6/5 (16 Votes)