Chicken & Roasted Red Potatoes
By Nicole S
- 1/4 cup Ranch Dressing
- 6 large bone-in chicken thighs (1-3/4 lb.), skin and visible fat removed
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1-1/2 lb. red potatoes (about 5), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
POUR dressing over chicken in shallow dish. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
HEAT oven to 400ºF. Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
ADD potatoes and onions to reserved drippings; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Crumble bacon. Add to potato mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken over potato mixture.
BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done (165ºF). Top with cheese and parsley.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pizza 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Diane 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes From Skillet 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Herbs & Grilled... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken & Rice Bake without Canned... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)