Spicy Chicken Rolls
Chicken rolls with garlic and black pepper is a healthy alternative to sausage and bacon.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Adapted from everythingofcooking.com
Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise but not in full.
Spread them out on a cutting board and tenderize by pounding them with a kitchen hammer on the inside.
Combine salt, pepper and pressed garlic cloves in a small bowl.
Rub the inside of each chicken breast with this mixture.
Roll them up and tighten with a thread.
Wrap the chicken rolls in foil and place on a dry roasting tin.
Heat the oven to 350 ºF (180 ºC).
Bake the chicken rolls at this temperature for 40 min.
Let them cool well before serving.
You'll also love
- Temrika Meslalla (Garlic Beef &... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Harissa Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Enchiladas for Two 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Skillet 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Mushroom-Dill Chicken Rolls 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Hickory Garlic Olive Tapenade 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Paleo "KFC" Chicken Tenders from... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)