Root Beer Bourbon Sauce for Sweet Potatoes from Disney
- 1 quart root beer
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 6 ounces water
- 3 ounces corn starch
- 2 ounces butter
- pinch of ground cloves
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Mix corn starch with water, set aside.
Bring all other ingredients to a boil in a pot.
Add corn starch mixture.
Sauce is now ready to be poured on sweet potatoes.
Slice fresh sweet potatoes in 1/2" circles, bake in 350 degree oven until soft.
Remove from oven, pour glaze over and they are ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Shaq's Macaroni and Cheese 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Rum Raisin Butter Tart Squares 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- North Carolina Lemon Pie 3.7/5 (197 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.2/5 (64 Votes)
- CARA’S CRISPY ORANGE... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (69 Votes)