"Mock" Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Cauliflower mashed potatoes
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp. chicken bouillon
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh or dry chives, for garnish
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
Set a stockpot of water to boil over high heat.
Clean and cut cauliflower into small pieces. Cook in boiling water for about 6 minutes or until well done. Drain well; do not let cool and pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels.
in a bowl with an immersion blender, or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, parmesan, garlic, bouillon, and pepper until almost smooth.
Garnish with chives, and serve hot with pats of butter.
You'll also love
- Pineapple-Cream Cheese Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Pork Belly - Top Chef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Coleslaw Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuscan Artichoke Rounds 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Red Potatoes with Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TimberLodge Garlic Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)