Dutch Oven Red Potatoes with Black Peppercorn Butter
- 1/4 lb butter (1 stick), softened
- 1 1/2 tbsp creamy peppercorn Dressing Base
- 1 1/2 tbsp water
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper (1 medium pepper)
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Mix the butter with the CREAMY PEPPERCORN and water. this can be done a couple of days in advance so the flavors meld.
Place the potatoes in a kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15-20 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes.
Drain, let cool and then quarter the potatoes. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, onions and mushrooms and cook until soft, about 10 minutes. Place your Dutch oven in the oven and preheat to 350. Add the potatoes, peppers, onion, and mushrooms and together with the seasoned butter and mix well. Cover and heat through for 45 minutes. When ready to serve, sprinkle with the cheese.
You'll also love
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Garlic Lemon Chicken with Green... 4.4/5 (104 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops with Passion Fruit Beurre... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna and Scallops with a Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garides Saganaki (Shrimp Baked in... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Carpaccio on Crostini with Arugula 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)