Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 Loaf French bread
- 1/2 C. Butter, softened
- 1 C. Shredded Asiago cheese, you could try Parmesan
- 1 C. Shredded jack cheese
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1 bunch Green onions, chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, pureed
Adapted from copykat.com
1. Split French bread loaf into halves horizontally.
2. Mix butter, cheeses, mayonnaise, green onions and garlic in bowl, blending well.
3. Spread the cut side of bread halves with spread.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, then place under broiler about 3 minutes longer.
5. Cut into slices & serve.