Deviled Eggs with Tuna
This recipe would be an egg-cellent first course for a luncheon or party.
- 2 Cans Isabel Light Tuna in Olive Oil
- 8 Boiled Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers
- 12 Pickled Onions
- Spring Salad Mixture
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Tabasco (optional)
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Put the eggs in cold water and cook for 10 minutes until the water starts to boil.
While the eggs are boiling, clean and dry the lettuce.
Prepare a vinaigrette with 8 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, salt and pepper.
Quickly cool and peel the eggs. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
Mix the yolks in a blender with tuna, peppers (reserve some for garnish strips), onions, mayonnaise and a dash of Tabasco.
Fill the egg whites with the resulting mixture and top with a sliver of red pepper.
In a large dish, toss the salad with the vinaigrette and top with the deviled eggs to serve.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Polenta With... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CAKE WITH 7-MINUTE... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Shrimp 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Smoked Paprika Prosciutto-Wrapped... 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Salmon and... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Corn and Spinach Tower with Isabel... 5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe