Apple Sweet Potato Hash
This Apple Sweet Potato Hash recipe is Paleo friendly and a family favorite!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 firm apples, such as Winesap, chopped
- 1 cup roasted sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 fried egg
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
In a skillet, heat a spoonful vegetable oil over medium.
Add chopped firm apples, such as Winesap, chopped roasted sweet potatoes, crumbled cooked bacon and a touch chopped fresh sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
Top with a fried egg and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Chicken Chipotle Chickpea chili 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Buñuelos de Calabaza (Pumpkin... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkish Zucchini and Cherry Tomato... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Salad with Corn and... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Muffins 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini-Potato Latkes with... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Low Carb Sweet Potato Slaw 4.3/5 (10 Votes)