Apple Sweet Potato Hash
This Apple Sweet Potato Hash recipe is Paleo friendly and a family favorite!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 firm apples, such as Winesap, chopped
- 1 cup roasted sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 fried egg
Adapted from rachaelraymag.com
In a skillet, heat a spoonful vegetable oil over medium.
Add chopped firm apples, such as Winesap, chopped roasted sweet potatoes, crumbled cooked bacon and a touch chopped fresh sage and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
Top with a fried egg and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Ground Beef Tacos 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Plum Butter 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Rice & Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Savory Spinach Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Foil Packet Potatoes 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato with soy sauce (“gamja... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Pineapple Casserole 3.7/5 (83 Votes)
- Hasselback Maple Pecan Sweet... 3.7/5 (46 Votes)