Coconut Nutella No Bake Cookies
Here's a chewy no-bake cookie for Nutella and coconut fans! Old fashioned oats, coconut and chopped hazelnuts provide texture with the sweetness of honey.
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut, finely shredded plus more for optional topping
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil (refined doesn't have coconut flavor)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from yummyaddiction.com
.In a medium bowl, mix together oats, hazelnuts and shredded coconut. Set aside.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey, cocoa and coconut milk. Stir until all is melted. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Once a boil has been reached, boil the mixture for 1 minute stirring frequently.
Remove from heat and stir in Nutella, vanilla and salt until smooth. Pour this mixture over the oats and stir until completely moistened. Drop by tablespoon onto parchment paper or Silpat and sprinkle the tops with additional shredded coconut, if desired. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Store cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)