Advocare Turkey Chili
Turkey chili, Yum! This recipe is easy to make and very delicious.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey meat
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube, dissolved in 1 cup of water (gluten free if needed)
- 1 (6 ounce) can of tomato paste
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, no sugar added (optional)
Adapted from thegraciouspantry.com
In a large soup pot, sauté the red onion, bell pepper and garlic cloves in the oil.
Once the onions are translucent, stir in the turkey meat. Continue to stir until the meat is cooked.
Stir in cumin, coriander and chili powder. Pour in the water with the dissolved bouillon cube. Add the tomatoes, tomato past and beans.
Keep at a low and steady boil for about 5-10 minutes to allow the spices to really absorb. If you find the chili is to thick or dry, add the can of tomato sauce.
Cool and serve.
You'll also love
- Baked Garlic Cilantro Fries 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella Pesto Pasta Salad 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Roast Pork Shoulder - GOYA®... 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Beef Tender Tip and Wild Mushroom... 3.9/5 (76 Votes)
- Roast Turkey with Pepperoni 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Turkey Chili with Pasta 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Quick Turkey Chili 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe