Slow Cooker Southwest 2 Bean and Chicken Chili
two bean chicken chili in the crockpot. Easy peasy and healthy, good food!
- 4 raw, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 8 oz. each)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (rinsed and drained) or 1 1/3 cup home cooked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained) or 1 1/3 cup home cooked beans
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes in juice, low sodium is best
- 1 pound frozen and thawed organic corn (organic to avoid GMO corn)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar of your favorite salsa, no sugar added
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 310mins
Adapted from thegraciouspantry.com
Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of your slow cooker. Pour the tomatoes and salsa over that and then layer on the beans and corn.
Cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until the chicken easily falls apart when the pot is stirred.
You'll also love
- Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Individual Veggie Quiche Cups To Go 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Peanut Noodles 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken and Mayocoba Bean... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken Adobo 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas & Enchilada... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Quick Turkey Chili 4.6/5 (8 Votes)