Lazygirl's Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream
- of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt to taste
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the egg noodles in the pot, cook 6 to 8 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the turkey and onion in the skillet and cook until turkey is evenly brown and onion is tender. Mix in the bouillon.
Stir the cream of mushroom soup and water into the skillet. Cook and stir until heated through. Season with paprika and salt. Serve over the cooked egg noodles.
You'll also love
- Mediterranean Orzo & Couscous Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Primal/low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Venison Roast 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Million Dollar Chicken 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Turkey Bundles Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ground Turkey & Stuffing Roll-Up 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hamburger Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (17 Votes)