Slow Cooker Venison Roast
- 3 pounds boneless venison roast
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 1 package dry mushrooms, sliced
- 1 TB soy sauce
- 1 TB Worchestire sauce
- 1 TB garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Put cleaned meat and mushrooms in slow cooker and cover with onion slices. Sprinkle with soy sauce, Worchestire, garlic salt and pepper.
In small bowl combine the soup mix and soup; mix together and pour mixture over venison. Cook on low setting for 6 hours.