Pumpkin Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Oreo Crust:
- 24 Oreos, crushed finely
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Adapted from theidearoom.net
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Make the Oreo crust by mixing crushed Oreo with the melted butter. Press with clean hands into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan (for thin Cheesecake) or an 8 x 8 pan (for a thick cheesecake) and bake for 8 minutes in a 325 degree oven. Pull out of the oven and let it cool completely before adding the cheesecake filling
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time.
Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving. Add crushed Oreos for a fun garnish.
You'll also love
- Banana Rice Pudding 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Potato Bread (Bread Machine) 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Broccoli and cheese casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Pina Colada Zucchini Bread 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- One Pot Creamy Pumpkin Pasta 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BARS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Raspberry... 4/5 (1 Votes)