Potato Bread (Bread Machine)
This yields a 2# loaf of potato bread with a dense, white crumb and golden brown, crunchy crust. It is perfect to accompany any soup or stew!!
- 3/4 c Milk
- 1/2 c Water
- 2 T Oil
- 1 1/2 t Salt
- 3 c All Purpose or Bread flour
- 1/2 c Instant Potato Flakes
- 1 T Sugar
- 2 t Active Dry Yeast
- Place ingredients in order suggested by your manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting, normal/medium crust.
TO MAKE DINNER ROLLS:
- Follow the directions above EXCEPT use the Dough setting.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Break off 2-3 inch size pieces of dough, roll lightly into round shape, and place in prepared baking dish, edges touching. Cover and let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake rolls until they turn golden brown, approximately 10 to 15 minutes. When complete, brush melted butter on top.