Fresh Peach Salsa
Made with fresh summer peaches in minutes, this salsa can be served up with chips, or as a topper for either grilled chicken, beef or fish!
- 3 medium or 2 very large fresh yellow peaches, about 1 1⁄2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, or honey
- Pinch salt
- Small pinch cayenne pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
To skin peaches, place 2 cups of ice in a medium bowl and fill with cold water. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Lower peaches into boiling water for 10 seconds; remove, and immediately place them in the ice water. Using your hands, gently slide off the skins and dice the peaches, you should have about 2 cups of diced peaches.
Place the diced peaches in a medium bowl and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients and gently combine. Cover, and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. This can be done up to a day ahead of time.
You'll also love
- Midwest Tart Cherry Pie 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach-Parmesan Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Dad's Sweet Potato Pie 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry & Chocolate Brownies 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Salad and Avocado Crostini 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Magic Peach Cobbler 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Black Bean Mango Soup with Chicken 4.6/5 (9 Votes)