PUMPKIN SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 16 oz. can Pumpkin FROSTING:
- 2 Cups Sugar 5 TBS. Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Oil 4 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 4 Eggs 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Flour 1 3/4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder 3-4 tsp. Milk
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon Chopped Nuts Optional
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
Mix pumpkin, sugar and oil in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix well. Combine dry ingredients and add to pumpkin mixture. Blending well with a mixer. Grease a 10x15 baking pan (jellyroll pan) and pour the pumpkin mixture into it and bake @ 350* for 25-35 minutes.
Cool cake completely before frosting.
Beat the butter and cream cheese together, add the vanilla and blend until smooth. Gradually add the powdered sugar and milk. Mix well until you have a spreadable consistency.
You'll also love
- Delicious Grilled Shrimp Tacos 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potatoes 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Crowd Pleasing Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple Cream Cake 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)