Crowd Pleasing Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 tub PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 10 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
- 4-1/2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes (about 12), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
COOK first 3 ingredients in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese spread is melted and mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly with whisk.
RESERVE 2 Tbsp. bacon. Layer half each of the potatoes, onions and remaining bacon in 13x9-inch baking dish; repeat layers. Add cream cheese sauce; cover.
BAKE 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown, uncovering and topping with shredded cheese and reserved bacon for the last 10 min.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Barbecue Bacon Burgers 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Banana bread crumb cake 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- CHICKEN - GARLIC & LEMON W/GREEN... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Buttered Lobster Roll 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Shrimp-and-Bacon-Stuffed Baby... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Caramelized Onion Scalloped... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)