Jell-O Cookies are the simplest, most delicious recipe for fragrant, festive cookies. Utilizing any flavor of Jell-O that you would like to use you can customize these cookies to whatever color and taste you desire. These cookies would make the perfect treats to give out at a birthday party, and Easter party, a Halloween party, or really any party with loads of cookie-lovers!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) pack of any flavor Jell-O
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cream butter, sugar, Jell-O, and eggs.
Mix in eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt, mix well to combine, roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
Flatten with fork. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes at 350°F. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to allow to cool completely. Serve.
You'll also love
- Hot Crab Dip 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Dreamsicle Cake 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon... 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Hasselback Maple Pecan Sweet... 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Bloody Band-Aid Cookies (Halloween) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Alien Pretzels (Halloween treats) 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Slimed Popcorn 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Cherry Cookies 4.3/5 (6 Votes)