Jell-O Cookies are the simplest, most delicious recipe for fragrant, festive cookies. Utilizing any flavor of Jell-O that you would like to use you can customize these cookies to whatever color and taste you desire. These cookies would make the perfect treats to give out at a birthday party, and Easter party, a Halloween party, or really any party with loads of cookie-lovers!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) pack of any flavor Jell-O
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cream butter, sugar, Jell-O, and eggs.
Mix in eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt, mix well to combine, roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
Flatten with fork. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes at 350°F. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 to 10 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to allow to cool completely. Serve.
You'll also love
- Lasagna Dip 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Frozen Coffee 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Construction Gingerbread for... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Blintzes with... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate &... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Almond Sugar Cookies 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Easter Bread 4.6/5 (26 Votes)