Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 9 cups organic popcorn
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup organic unsweetened peanut butter
Pop popcorn. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter and honey. Stir continuously as it cooks. Once well blended, immediately pour over popcorn evenly. Gently mix with a spatula until well coated.
Using a large spoon, drop heaping spoonfuls (about 2 Tablespoons) of the popcorn mixture in rows on the baking sheet. Press each pile of popcorn mixture firmly into a one-inch ball. Let cool completely before serving.
You'll also love
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cookie Butter Popcorn 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Noodles with Cheese... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Magic Pumpkin Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Corn Beef Mousse , Eileen Trott 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe