Nothing better than making your own popcorn balls! Pop your corn first. You'll need to work quickly before the sugar coating gets too hard. Coat your hands in butter so they don't get too sticky.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 cups popped corn
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, syrup, vinegar, and salt. Cook over high heat until mixture reaches 255 degrees (hard-ball stage) on a candy thermometer. Stir in vanilla.
Pour over popped corn, tossing gently to coat. When mixture is cool enough to handle, press popcorn into 3-inch balls with lightly greased hands.
Cool completely on waxed paper.
You'll also love
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.4/5 (259 Votes)
- Marbled Easter Egg Truffles 4.5/5 (183 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.1/5 (195 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.3/5 (159 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (20 Votes)