Luscious Lemon Pie
- 12 graham cracker 2 1/2" squares
- 4 teaspoons cold reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 envelope sugar-free lemon-flavored gelatin mix (four 1/2 cup servings)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope reduced-cal instant vanilla pudding mix (four 1/2 cup servings)
- 2 cups aspartame-sweetened lemon nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In a food processor or blender, process the crackers until finely crumbled. Add the margarine; process until evenly moistened. Press the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom and part way up the sides of the pie plate. Bake until browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely on a rack.
In a small bowl, combine the gelatin mix and water; stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the pudding mix, 1 cup of the lemon yogurt, the milk and plain yogurt. Add the gelatin mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
Pour into the cooled pie crust; refrigerate, covered, until firm, at least 8 hours. Cut into 8 wedges; top each wedge with 2 tablespoons of the remaining lemon yogurt.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Per Serving: 122 Calories, 2 g Total Fat, a g Saturated Fat, 1 mg Cholesterol, 345 mg Sodium, 19 g Total Carbohydrate, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 6 g Protein, 184 mg Calcium.
Serving Provides: 1 Bread.
Points Per Serving: 3.
You'll also love
- Hand Of Pickled Pork With Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Lobster Tail With Sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive And Sun-Dried Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Country Ham With Orange Pan Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)