Slow Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons nonfat margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Lemon pepper to taste
- Paprika to taste
- 1/2 cup nonfat chicken broth
Rub the chicken with margarine and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chicken generously with lemon pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
Pour broth into Slow cooker and add chicken. Cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Cook until chicken is done.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Black Pepper Chicken (Singapore ) 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Wendy's Garden Sensations Mandarin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Claim Jumper's Parmesan Crusted... 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store's... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buca Di Beppo's Chicken With Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)