Stir Fried Snow Peas and Mushrooms
This is a simple side dish to prepare and serve with Asian dishes.BDEGER
- Original recipe makes 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1.In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the sesame seeds about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Remove from heat, and set aside.
2.Heat oil in the skillet over medium high heat. Stir in snow peas and mushrooms, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, until tender.
3.Transfer snow peas and mushrooms to a medium bowl. Toss with sesame seeds and teriyaki sauce, and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Jam (Made Easy) 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cod with Parmesan Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Shrimp & Zucchini... 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Dill & Sea Salt Roasted Chickpeas 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Pea Salad with Bacon & Cheese 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Scaloppini Marsala with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Steak & Ale Mushroom Pie 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Beef with Snow Peas Stir Fry -... 3.8/5 (22 Votes)