Shrimp & Crab Nachos
Serve these awesome seafood nachos at your next party! Shrimp sautéed with garlic and cumin mixed with jumbo lump crab meat, covered in melted cheese.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 to 3 teaspoons round cumin, toasted
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, cleaned and picked
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag corn tortilla chips, yellow, white, or blue
- 3 cups Pepper Jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño, sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, cumin, and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
Combine cooked shrimp, crab, sour cream, and green onions in a large bowl.
In an oven safe dish, add chips and top with mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, and top with jalapeño.
Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Beef Short Ribs by Ina Garten 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Crab Salad Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp rollups 5/5 (1 Votes)
- LOW FAT CRAB CAKES 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Hunch Punch 3.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- yang chow slippery shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Geraldine Jones' Louisiana Seafood... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)